hello blog world

May 1, 2016



I'm back!
Or as much as I can be back I think I will be. I have missed the creative outlook of what blogging does or even a place for me to vent, talk about my life, even if no one else is listening. My time has been spent not scrapbooking, taking photographs, reading or writing blogs, but on work, making new friends, and finding new things. It was not a bad trade off but I would like to come back to this space.

The name of the blog changed. In the past two years of being away from this one, I tried to create two others and I never followed through with it and let it go. This one had been a solid foundation of what I have been through and how I have come so far, I think I was trying to forget all of those things and start over. To be honest, going back and looking through at how much I have changed over the last four years of this blog has been quite refreshing.

No more trying too hard to get followers to read, if no one reads it, well I wrote for myself anyways. This allows me to go back to taking photographs of everyday things and find the beauty in what others overlook. It allows me to share my crazy love life because honestly, I cannot seem to keep a boyfriend to save my life. It has been my decision for the most part but I am indecisive and noncommittal. But here I am, not two weeks after breaking up with one that I had met someone who I would eventually be living with, it's crazy how these things work.

This is the first of many posts, I will be back.
Let's hope I start baking and scrapbooking again too.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.