my life in summary.

Jan 12, 2012

I jumped on the bandwagon at the end of December when I discovered the page protectors from Becky Higgins. I made a scrapbook for my boyfriend, Steve, and his family for Christmas. It was a whole scrapbook full of pictures of their 13-year-old dog Cole, from when he was a baby to now. I needed different types of page protectors and when I had come across those, they were perfect. I love to scrapbook, but I have never made one for myself. After endless clicks on different blogs, I realized how much I wanted to do Project Life for me.

When I look at different blogs that are doing Project Life, I notice that most of them are married or have children, neither of which I have. It was a little discouraging at first to think, am I going to have enough to put in here? Then I thought, DUH. I am in the beginning stages of my young professional life and I know that in the next few years my life will have so many changes. I would like to remember them when I am old enough to have my own family.

I am 24-years-old. My "family" currently consists of: myself, Steve, and Fifa (my 3 year old Jack Russel/Pug=JUG). I only say "family" because it is our OWN little family. My brother lives in Boston, MA. My parents are retired, living in Thailand/NJ. Currently my mom is still here and my dad is in Thailand until May. I live in a townhouse in New Jersey with 3 roommates, my dog, and a cat that I never see because she hates my dog (and I'm slightly allergic). I work in a laboratory for Rutgers University, where I recently graduated with a Bachelors degree in Biological Sciences and Psychology in the spring of 2010. I recently started taking classes here for my Masters degree in Labor Studies and Employment Relations. And I have a wonderful boyfriend named Steve. This is just a little bit.

I am starting my journey with Project Life and I wanted a place to share it with others. I feel very grateful for all of those people who share their lives with the rest of the web and their photos, it is only fair that I share my life too. I began Project Life the week before Christmas and just received my white Signature Binder (!!!) yesterday so I was finally able to put things in place. I will start posting my pictures and details this weekend.

The name of my blog is just a generic name, sort of. I am a very tiny person. I think that the tiny/small things in life matter. I want to capture those tiny moments in my life that when I look back in a year or even a few months I will laugh. This is the tiny bit of my life that others can share with me.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.