project life | title page

Jan 18, 2012

I am using the Cobalt edition of Project Life with the white signature binder. I am a fan of both! I also purchased some digital journal cards from the Clementine edition and the paper pack from Amber edition - all from JessicaSprague.com.

My title page isn't finished yet, only because I can't seem to get a picture of me, Steve, and Fifa. I have a few pictures of us but I want a really good one and we haven't found the time to do it. Fifa isn't the easiest dog to take pictures with either, she is constantly moving or looking around. Every little movement her eyes are darting around the room and she is trying to get out of your arms. I may have one of my roommates take one, I want a candid picture, something really sweet and cheesy- like us. But for now I wanted to post this because I am so behind on updating it.

I just finished Week 2 last night and am working on Week 3! I will be posting those soon, I swear.


I used American Craft Thickers - these, for the GARCIA. The yellow ones were bought from Michaels but also ACT stickers. I used bakers twine for some embellishment. The number "3" I just printed off from Word onto cardstock and cut it out very carefully. I can't wait to get my Silhouette Cameo so I don't have to struggle through that anymore. The very first card was from the digital cards, I typed on it using PSE10 and a printer. "Project Life 2012" is from the tutorial of Cathy Zielske and the background paper is in the Amber edition.

1 comment

  1. HEY! thanks for the comment on my blog! i will be sure to look back here and see what your take on this project is in the next couple weeks! Its so hard to find other "single" (as in no kids or typical family yet) people doing this project, the majority or participants all have kids, so its nice to see someone who's in the same shoes as me!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.