drifting.

Jun 5, 2012

And when I say drifting, I don't mean us, I mean the moment where we started our relationship and started falling in love. I had never been to a car drifting event and I had such a great time learning about it all with him. We laughed and it was the start of my interest in cars (and him). I remember him picking on me and I casually said "well, you're the one dating me" and that's when he said "oh so we're dating now?" The term dating is so vague that it's hard to determine what he meant and what I meant. I was at a loss for words and just said "if you want to," and he said yes :)

That's where it all began and this is where we are now, two years later and still in love. I knew the moment we spent our first weekend together that he was going to be the person I would spend the rest of my life with. It felt so crazy to me that I could feel that "movie cliche soulmate" stuff but when you know, you know.. and I knew.

What is great about it all, is that he feels the same way.

1 comment

  1. Oh, that is so lovely. I agree, when you know, you know. Usually within those first moments.
    And LOL - my husband still insists he 'engineered' the whole thing but it's clear as crystal in my mind that I initiated the whole thing. :)
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.