welcome june

Jun 1, 2012

Can you believe that it is already June?
We are half way through the year and it has gone by quicker than I would have expected. This also gives me hope that two years will fly by in graduate school, but one can only hope for such a thing.

I mean, look at my summer schedule.

Yes, your eyes are correct. Monday through Thursday 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm, what it doesn't show is the fact that I work a full-time job and have a dog to take care of. I am crazy. My parents will hopefully *fingers crossed* will watch Fifa for those 5 weeks. And yes, I have completed 169 credits. 160 in undergraduate and the extra 9 were from these past two semesters. I am an overachiever of sorts (not really).


So it's June. I need to start doing more outdoor activities and taking more pictures to better my skills. I also have two orders in June for cupcakes and hope that there will be more :) I am looking into more recipes and flavors when I have more time so we will see! I want to redo my blog differently, but I have to look into that, also when I have more time. Beaches. Tanning (at the beach not a box with lights). Nails. School. Photographs. Friends. It's all in June.


I am also so happy to have this blog, for myself, even if no one reads it. I enjoy waking up and reading other people's daily blogs and it makes me hope that I will write everyday or every few days, even if I am the only one who reads it. Two of my favorite blogs are Elise and Ann-Marie (I think because they both live in California and I am insanely jealous). They write what they feel and do what makes them happy, which is what I like! Especially the idea of moving to California and how amazing it is.. because one day I will be there, me and Steve, because it's what we both dream of.

California here I come, in about 2-3 years :)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.