holiday tree findings

Dec 21, 2017


The last few years I have gone out Christmas tree shopping for myself. With the craziness of living between two houses, we decided not to get a tree this year. I picked up a fake tree during Black Friday shopping for my apartment but the Christmas spirit has not been in full effect for me.

A few weeks ago we went out to help a few friends hunt for the perfect Christmas tree for their new home. It would be their first tree in their home, how exciting! For me, it was an opportunity to whip out the camera and actually take some pictures! It was a lot colder than I expected but who doesn't love this weather for Christmas activities! I truly believe I would be confused in warm weather states during the holiday season. Pretty sure I will regret saying that since it was 3 degrees last week.



If there is any one of my friends who loves picking out Christmas tree's it's T. She loves Christmas and wanted their tree to be at least 9-10 feet tall, in person it is gigantic. We were happy to help them pick it out and cut it out!


As we left to take the tree back to the truck, the boys decided it was too much to carry so they wanted to drag it back. T was not having any part of that!

1 comment

  1. This is adorable. I love the idea of a real Christmas tree, but no part of my soul wants to deal with it. I have some skinny tree I picked up at a Walmart for 20 bucks one year... & I only put it up, because Dominic makes me. Otherwise I'd just have random house decorations around the house (like my glittery reindeer-lol).

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.