vacation in seattle

Jan 11, 2018



Over the Christmas break I decided to take Liam to visit my brother and his fiancee. If I hadn't talked about it before, he is not very well traveled in the world and one of my favorite things to do is travel. We spent Christmas Eve with his family and took a flight out on Christmas Day. This has been my fourth trip to Seattle and I would deem it as one of my favorite cities.

The stereotypical Seattle is dreary and rains constantly. Guess what? It's really not that bad. It's actually beautiful in the summer and in the winter, it's less cold than what I am used to so it works for me. It has the seasons and doesn't snow. Yes, it snows but where I live, that isn't really snow. It has so much to do and so much to see. What I love about traveling: food. Yelp is my thing. The nerd in me loves to write food reviews and visit tons of them, it gives me a reason to want to try new places (not that I really need one). In one week, we went from Italian, Thai, Mexican, American, desserts, donuts, and ice cream. Thank god for my metabolism!

But really, it's a beautiful city. Visit sometime.



The market can smell like fish, for obvious reasons but it is so big! It goes down into some stores and has tons of food and flowers. We stopped for some fresh made mini donuts, the line was short and from what my brother says it's normally 30 minutes. Liam stood and watched the guys throwing the fish back and forth, he's like a kid who's never seen anything- it's adorable.






He's super happy, Liam, not the dog (but he is too). He likes to see the world and it's going to be pretty fun to show it and share it with him.

1 comment

  1. CORGI! I love those dogs. Anyway- I would love to see Seattle sometimes. I've seen so many pictures between peoples blogs and Instagrams. I'm glad you had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.