silhouette cameo.

Jan 26, 2012

I got my Silhouette Cameo in the mail yesterday! YAY!

Now I have to figure out how to use it. Steve and I tried it a little yesterday, 3 times, neither came out very good ha. I think I was getting frustrated because it was around 9:30 at night. I need to find fonts that cut out connecting to each other, rather then apart. The sticky mat makes it so frustrating but good because it doesn't move! I just need more patience because I just rip everything off.

I will attempt to learn some of it tonight but I have more readings for class, I want to catch up on Project Life week 4 because I have nothing in mind at all. I brought my camera to work today to see if I could get any good pictures for my Project 366.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.