project life | week 7

Feb 21, 2012

I have to resize these photos because my PSE10 has been acting up so I deleted it and the pictures are huge so I apologize for the enormous size!

A week 7 recap:
• Valentine's Day
• Priscilla's roses from John
• Official 1 year being full-time at work
• Work John getting me a happy 1 year work-versary!
• Lug nut missing from my wheel
• Snowboarding
• Boj's birthday - Hoboken night out
• my bookshelf
• Recipe #4


Full layout:


Left side:

Silhouette cut out!

Our Valentine's Day in recap, I love our simplicity.



Right side:


Snowboarding, which kicked my butt the entire day, literally because I had to call out of work yesterday because I was still so sore from my back, my butt, my legs.. much better today though!


Our night out in Hoboken:


The Mom Creative



Supplies used:
PL Core Kit - Colbalt, Design A, Clementine Edition Journaling Cards, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Ormolo- shipping tags, Silhouette Cameo, AC Letters White, AC Letters Black, Epson Photo Paper, Martha Stewart glue pen, Fiskar corner rounder (I wouldn't recommend though), date stamp, Uni-Ball pens, paislee press 4x6 photo template, bananafishstudio | daily tabs and simple sayings digital

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.