project life | week 6.

Feb 17, 2012

I think in a previous post I said I was changing the weeks I captured into a Monday-Sunday approach. I switched from Sunday-Saturday because I didn't like the idea of having my weekends split into 2 different weeks, it made no sense to me. But here it is, I need to add more decorations to it but I am getting pretty slow on this because schoolwork is starting to catch up to me.


Left side:



The Valentine's Day card my mom mailed to me with Starbucks gift cards inside for me and Steve :)


Right side:



Cupcakes #3!





Middle insert for a busy busy week:


2 comments

  1. Great job on your pages! The cupcakes look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do a Monday-Sunday. It jut seems to flow better for us! :) Love your pages!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.