project life | week 8

Mar 2, 2012

I don't do a lot of embellishments and crazy layers, but I still like it. I wish I did, sometimes I feel like I don't have time to add all of the extras because I am doing it at 10pm watching TV with my roommates. I have no problem with that though, this is only the beginning and I love Project Life more and more each week. When friends or coworkers find out that I do it, they are amazed at how much I will be remembering years from now. Even looking back at a few weeks ago I think "oh wow I totally forgot about that!" Those little moments, I love it.

People ask if I will do it for the next few years, who knows? I don't know what will happen in a few years but I hope that I do it for a while, every few years, when Steve and I finally move in, when we get married, when we have children. I think it will be a great thing to look back on when we're much older and see all the fun and crazy things we did in our twenties. I look forward to the future.

Full spread:



Left side:

My one layered piece! haha. I always see people using dollies in their PL so I decided I would try it. The paper is from twopeasinabucket .

I have been using a lot of digital journal cards to type on, sometimes I can't fit as much as I would like if I write something. Snickerdoodle cupcakes (vegan, always)! They were the most amazing things ever. I never thought that they would come out that great. It was even requested for someone's birthday next week.


Right side:

So much happened last week that I was happy about. My brother came to visit, we visited my mom before she went back to Thailand. Steve made me dinner, we got sushi which he was uber happy about. It was warm and you think that I would be happy for that but in reality I want it to snow so that my allergies stop acting up, then it can be warm afterwards. Fifa dominating my brother, she thinks anyone is a pillow.


My blog is under some construction so if things are changing and moving around I am sorry! Thanks for visiting :)




The Mom Creative

2 comments

  1. so many people are numbering their weeks I love that. it looks so awesome. the doilies are super cute too :) i need to digi up my journaling some...I haven't done that yet...hmmmm Keep calm and project life on, you rocked it this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always try to add more to everything but then I run out of time or I am too tired and never get around to it! The digi journaling makes it so much easier sometimes, especially if I have a lot to say haha thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.