25.

May 10, 2012

My 25th birthday was by far the BEST birthday I have ever had. I would change nothing about it and I loved every minute of it.

I love my coworkers.
I love my friends.
I love my boyfriend.
I love cupcakes.
I love my parents.
I loved turning 25.

Steve knows how much I love to scrapbook and he even took the time to add a page in my Project Life album for my birthday, showing what we were going to do for our anniversary. Our birthdays and anniversary are very close, within a 10 day span. As I unwrapped the page he made, I flipped it over and found this:

!!!!!

My heart did backflips it was so happy. I could not stop smiling and freaking out. I cried. I was so overcome with joy that it was just the most amazing thing ever. I have wanted to see RENT on Broadway since I saw the movie in high school. I immediately thought of Haley and was like "oh I have to tell her!" She was so excited and jealous because we both LOVE LOVE LOVE RENT. And the best part of all of this? It's on our anniversary :) He remembered me telling him months ago that he would one day have to see it with me and he went searching for tickets.

I have the BEST. BOYFRIEND. EVER.

He will already be helping me cross one thing off my 25 list and possibly a few more when we are in NYC.

I can not wait until Saturday ♥

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.