3 down.

May 14, 2012

1. Go to Dylan's Candy Bar
2. Spend some time volunteering
3. Take a walk through Central Park
4. Visit Thailand
5. Eat healthier with a few cheats
6. Better my photography skills: food, couples, outdoor, people
7. Visit my brother in Boston at least twice
8. Read 10 more books (+ the 7 for my NYR)
9. Eat out at 15 new vegan/vegetarian places
10. Throw a party and decorate everything
11. See a Broadway show
12. Bake and decorate a cake
13. Teach Fifa roll over
14. Take a graphic design class
15. DIY 10 craft projects seen on Pinterest
16. Buy a new wardrobe
17. Bake a vegan cheesecake
18. Go to a concert
19. Attend a food festival
20. Walk through the 9/11 Memorial
21. Try more vegan bakeries
22. Get colorful mani/pedis (still ongoing though)
23. 365 year 25 (iPhone, DSLR, point-and-shoot) - I am trying again
24. Be more creative
25. Move out into my own apartment


I can strike out 3! Wow already! Only 6 days after my birthday and I can do that. It would have been 4 if there were parking near Dylan's. I guess that's what we get for going into the city on one of the nicest days of May.

It was a fantastic birthday/anniversary present. I love my best friend, he is amazing. We seriously are perfect for each other! Pictures to be posted soon and maybe, if I finally ever get around to it, week 18 of Project Life. Then eventually, 19!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.