running behind!

May 29, 2012

I haven't been updating much BUT I got the printer last week and updated my Project Life, FINALLY! I will be posting the last 3 weeks of it and then some. Until then, I can always recap how awesome my life is (awesome to me at least haha).


  

Steve loves bike rides, he likes being outdoors and exercising rather than sitting inside and watching TV, I won't lie and say that I am the same way. Because I am not. I love to be lazy and watch TV, I hate to work out and I hate being sweaty. I was giving in and we went for bike ride along the Delaware River, thank goodness it is flat and there aren't any hills for me to struggle up. We went for 10 miles and it was very refreshing. Fifa even enjoyed herself with a 3.8 mile run, she is such a quick dog. She ran faster if I was in front, she was keeping her "eye on the prize" as Steve said. When we got back to the car, she was passed out. We made it in time to go out to dinner with his parents too, never get tired of 55 Main. I don't think I have ever liked pasta so much.

 

We took a trip to Hoboken to visit Steve's brother, Brian and Rachel. Fifa got to take a ride in the BMW with the top down, she seemed to be thoroughly enjoying herself, but we had to leave her at home. We went to a Biergarten and it was AWESOME! The place was really big and it felt like you were taken to another country with the decor and the atmosphere. We ate tons of junk food and they drank tons of beer, a great combo if I do say so myself. Big pretzels, french fries, corn on the cob and to end the evening, ice cream. We had so much fun hanging out with them, it was the first time we have ever gone on a "double date" and it was great.


 

Last but not least, Memorial Day. Thank you to all those who have served and are still serving the US Military. To all my friends, we thank you.
We enjoyed a day of BBQ'ing and drinking, we definitely had more beer than we really needed but oh well. Fifa enjoyed another top down car ride in my lap, which was painful for me because she kept wanting to stand and her nails would just dig into my legs :( I made cupcakes for the occasion, red/white/blue! It was a good time with friends and Steve, a little too humid for my liking but next time I will be at the beach!


Time for a snack :)
I will update more about Project Life later tonight.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.