weekend recap

Jun 26, 2012

I wish I took my DSLR out more often but sometimes it is just too annoying and big. I am usually afraid I am going to scratch the lens or break it. What I need is a fancy camera bag!

first: I have fallen in love and it is with Crate&Barrel. I have been tons of times and always love walking around but the more I look at items online the more I want to live in my own apartment. I probably would not be able to afford any furniture from there, plus rent but a girl can dream right? I love the kitchen accessories and I think that is where they get me. I love to be in the kitchen. I saw this pillow there that reminded me of Elise Blaha's pillow (now that I look at it she posted about C&B too!). I wanted it so bad but for $30? I think not. I will attempt to learn how to sew and see how it goes! My mom is pretty good at it so maybe she can teach me a lesson worth learning :) I bought some ringed cups and cute little bowls that were on sale. I love them!


second: We skipped the Formula Drift event because we were bickering (let's just say that I am extremely stubborn and he is an angel for putting up with me) but we spent Sunday afternoon together peacefully. Fifa makes the funniest faces ever and I can only image how many pictures of my children I will take because I take TONS of my dog. She has the perfect personality for Steve and I, cuddly at night and crazy during the day (it's easier when he's around = alpha male).


third: And to end this weekend recap, yesterday [which isn't a weekend but oh well] I spent an hour and a half waiting for an oil change. YES, hour and a half! Ridiculous. I was bored so this is my bored-omg-shootme-why-is-this-taking-so-long face. They discounted the oil change because it took so long but when they email me that survey I will be telling them how I feel.


Done and done!
I am looking forward to this upcoming weekend with my South Jersey boys!
And Project Life post tonight when I finish some journaling :)
I just ordered my new binder because the first one is so full! But now that we are officially half way through the year I can start the next half starting at Week 27!

I hope all of your weekends were enjoyable.

1 comment

  1. I had two of those Ampersand cushions shipped over here to Sydney and have not regretted it for one moment!
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.