project life | week 25

Jun 26, 2012


one. Summer started & I could not be happier. My parents came home from Thailand and I was really excited to see them. I haven't seen my mom since early February and my dad since November so yay. They were happy to be home.



two. Date night with Steve to Ruby Tuesday's, we haven't been in a while so garden bar was a treat. I visited with my sorority twin Bella. I posted my favorite quotes from my favorite book Tuesday's with Morrie. Great inspirational type book about life and it's a true story!



three. Close up of our carnival trip and a few quotes from the book; RT date night; and my beach chair on my deck so I could tan while not being at the beach!



four. My first Pinterest project started, an EAT sign for my kitchen, painting it silver to look more like a metal :)



five. Title card. Trying to keep it simple lately because I'm always so behind on everything.


One more week aka this week until we are officially half way through the year and I can start my second book during Week 27. How is everyone's Project Life going?! Hope you enjoy! :)




Linking up with The Creative Mom!

4 comments

  1. Really like your pages! The small squares in one are really cool and your food photos are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this such a fun project! I like your layout this week. I can hardly believe it's almost halfway through the year (my binder is already super thick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages! Thanks so much for including me on your blog roll. So nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing - I love it, Sammy!
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.