top 25 at 25.

Aug 20, 2012

So my top twenty-five at 25 at this moment (only being 25-1/4)..

  1. Fifa ♥
  2. Instagram - I absolutely love it. I love pictures.
  3. American Eagle jeans.
  4. Reading blogs of people who inspire me.
  5. Buying new notebooks for school.
  6. Having a 4.0 GPA in graduate school (go me!)
  7. Rainbow flip flops.
  8. Chevron anything - especially the new dress I bought
  9. Steve - and how helpful he has been lately with all my DIY projects
  10. Mini square post-it notes in bright colors
  11. Spending time with my mom
  12. Vegan cupcakes
  13. Typography
  14. TOMS shoes
  15. Mani/pedis
  16. Washi tape
  17. Acrylic stamps
  18. Bright colored cupcake wrappers
  19. Bubble tea
  20. Starbucks.. always.
  21. Taylor Swift
  22. Summer movie date nights
  23. Blogging
  24. Grocery shopping (am I crazy or what?)
  25. Project Life.

We shall see how this list changes in a few months.
Everything in my life right now is going so perfect. I love school, which seems to be very strange but I can not wait for classes to start. I think the fact is, the sooner classes start, the closer I get to moving out of NJ. It really is my determination for getting a 4.0 and trying to keep it. I love my professors, I never knew any in undergrad in the Biology department- they could care less about students.

I have a busy fall schedule and I am more than excited for it all to start :)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.