this week

Aug 17, 2012



It is finally finished and looking beautiful. The girl loves the cupcake stand and we will be meeting up within the next few weeks to get the little details together. I suggested Starbucks because who doesn't like sitting in a coffee shop going over details? She wants two special cupcakes, toppers, etc etc. So it will be easier if we just sit and talk about it together. I am so so excited for the end of September. It is going to take me a long time to bake and decorate these puppies, especially if Steve is in Boston for a Bachelor party.. I am going to be alone!

I am so happy to have my little dog back. I think she is just as happy to be back and not moving from house to house. I found it amusing that she is attacking her shark toy, during Shark Week. I do not partake in watching it but it still amuses me.

Project Life is catching up with me and I have spent a few days working on everything. I finished the title page of the second book, yes second, oh goodness! And I used the freebie download from Cathy Zielske's blog for the binder labels and I love them! I made them my favorite blue color and they look awesome. I love this project so much. I don't think next year will be the same, I am going to attempt a real 365 instead and do monthly updates on PL, but that is still far away.

Date night is tonight with Steve. Visiting my parents this weekend. Car show on Sunday and the new roommate Taylor moves in. It is going to be a busy weekend for me!

Hope you all enjoy your weekend as well! :)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.