my best friends wedding.

Feb 21, 2013

To say that I was happy to be there is probably an understatement.
Driving 10 hours there and then 10 hours back was completely worth it. It was fate that we had met, we were two normal young professionals living in a house which brought us closer together. Our pasts meshed so well and we both knew what it meant to go through heartache. We sat up during the night, watching TV and bullshitting about whatever we could think of. We laughed at the same things. Although she lives far away, it doesn't stop us from being so close.

A girls day. It's what we both needed. She needed someone to be there to prep with her for the big day. I needed her to comfort me in coping with my situation. It was a great day. Waffle House, manicures, pedicures, FURBY searching (don't ask), Olive Garden, bubble teas, ordering a bouquet. It was wonderful. And to top it all off, we waited to watch the season premiere of SMASH together.. and it was amaazzzinnnggg, sorry John haha.







The next day.. February 9, 2013.
It was a botanical garden. Talk about hiking in high heels. Let's never do that again. It was perfect. I missed a snowstorm up North and somehow, someone looked down on us and made sure their day was beautiful. Sunny and not too cold, just stand in the sun. It was short and sweet. Only a small gathering. They exchanged their vows and smiled. Smiled because they knew they had found each other and it was happening. I loved being there. I loved experiencing how much they loved each other. It didn't need to be a big wedding to be magical.

Signing the witnessing papers was probably one of those big moments in my life that I will never forget. To be apart of something so special, to someone so special to me was wonderful. To know how much it meant to her for me to be there and how much it meant to me, to be there. I wouldn't have missed it for the world. I am so happy I was there to sign as her witness. To take pictures of this moment so they could share it with friends and family.









 Forever can never be long enough for me, to feel like I've had long enough with you. Now that the wait is over, and love has finally shown her my way. Marry me. Today and every day 









Congratulations to my best friend, Priscilla, & her wonderful husband, John. I can not wait to celebrate again.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.