a wonderful valentine

Feb 17, 2013


Isn't she the cutest Valentine ever? I sure think so.



As I walked over to my desk this was there the first thing in the morning. It made my day. It made me tear up, knowing how much love and support I have at work and in my personal life. It was a great card and I thank her for making my day that much better.


The night before, I decided to make these little Valentine's Day candy bags for everyone at work and then a few more for other people in the building that I am close with. Everyone loved them, they each had a different message on them. "You are loved," "have a great day," "you are awesome." Stuff like that. I had left one for someone who wasn't there all day and she texted me later in the night saying the love you put out into the world is going to come back tenfold, that made me smile. I bought this carnation for my friend John who had gotten me brownies and a mixed CD (which I love).


Priscilla is an angel and sent me a $5 giftcard to Starbucks on FB. I was excited. I gave up coffee for lent so I will be using this when I go back to it! And no I am not religious, I do it more for discipline reasons and I enjoy knowing that I can do that. And last but not least, I bought Fifa a nice toy for Valentine's Day that she proceeded to tear into pieced about an hour after I gave it to her. I'm not sure why I continue to buy her toys but it makes her happy so it makes me happy.



Overall, it was a great day spent with friends. OH, and I saw Safe Haven that night too with a friend of mine.. totally not worth it though. Womp womp. But it was a good day. And I will continue to enjoy these good days. All we can do is move forward.

1 comment

  1. You are so sweet to pass out treats for your fellow co workers. I'm glad you had a great Valentines Day. & YES your dog is the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.