march goals

Mar 2, 2013




Starting to make goals for myself.
And accomplish them.
I have been starting to work out more and do yoga. It helps me stretch and breathe. It really is amazing. I want to tone up my body for the summer, yes, I know.. I'm already skinny. It doesn't mean I can't work out though.

Vegan? I need to get back to that. I am not full-on, 100% vegan but I prefer to eat vegan. I eat mostly vegan, I would say 95% of the time. Lately, it has been much less and I want to return to it. After VegFest today (I will post about that later), I really want to get back on it.

Life is good.
I love the doors that are opening for me.

1 comment

  1. I like the sound of those goals, Sammy!
    Thinking of you,
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.