quote of the moment.

Feb 27, 2013

The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers.  - M. Scott Peck


I am growing.
Growing into an amazing person.
Because I fell in love with someone who changed me.

Who made me think outside of my box.
Who showed me more than what I had ever imagined.
The deep discomfort I felt when it all came crashing down..
   was exactly what I needed to find myself.
To find what I wanted in life.
And follow my dreams.

It happens for a reason.
I found the reason
and I embrace it, in every way possible.

You are wonderful.
You are great.
Do not let anything stop you from what you want in life.

1 comment

  1. Well it sounds like you're handling things well. In time emotions towards it and him will fade. One day you'll meet someone and all "this" will make much more sense.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.