instaweek.

Apr 29, 2013

What a great week.

I went out to celebrate with 2 of my grad school friends, we were missing our quad because J didn't want to come out! It was a good night being back on Easton, I feel old going to some of my undergrad bars. It wasn't as bad as I thought because it wasn't too crowded. I ran into an old sorority sister who was doing promotions there, a nice surprise! We all had a blast, they got drunk and we laughed all night. Seriously, I love them. I am so happy that we all became such good friends.

The last picture is of me and my high school boyfriend M.
How funny how times have changed. We had dinner and caught up on life. His niece is now 10 years old, which means we dated 10 years ago. I can not even believe that. It is so crazy to me. He is doing so well for himself and I could not be happier for him. Like I told him, I didn't spend 3 years shaping him up to turn out bad haha.
I loved seeing him. It was a wonderful dinner.



Rutgers Day!
Being out in the sun really wears you out. I was volunteering for 5 hours passing out candy, tote bags, all the goodies. Giving away stuff when people answered our questions correctly, and even when they didn't. Some of my favorite EOHSI people were there and I had a blast. I ate cotton candy at 10:30 in the morning. Sugar rush? Yes.

Afterwards I went to visit some old college friends. BBQ, football, cornhole, and beer pong. Oh spring you are looking wonderful. These guys all went to high school with me too, but we didn't hang out until college and it was wonderful to see them. They are a great group of guys. Good looking group too! Yeah we are.


It was very eventful.
I have been stressing out over school. This is the last week of classes and I need to finish up some work ASAP.
So on that note, off I go!

I hope you all had great weekends!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.