around here

May 16, 2013



It has been a crazy week.
Non-stop moving and I can not believe I graduate on Saturday - with a Masters! What! I am so beyond excited to be walking with a 4.0! Yes, four-point-oh. I mean yes, I still have a summer class to take but I am not going to let that mess it up.

I have been non-stop moving around since Saturday.
It's crazy how close I have become with K B & J. I have never had a close group of female friends. My best friend P is the closest I have come to a group haha. All of the girls I am friends with live in three different states along the east coast (MA, NC, FL). So, needless to say, it is really nice to have a close group at home. We mesh very well together and it works for us.

We went to AC on Monday night and headed to Philly the next morning.
Half of us didn't sleep until six in the morning on Tuesday. Yes, we stayed up all night dancing and gambling. It was fantastic. I don't think I've ever felt that amazing. One of the girls, D, did my hair and makeup. Yes, makeup. Now, that may not sound crazy to most people, but I do not wear makeup. Ever. So it was a strange feeling. But it looked great! I looked great! haha.
The next day in Philly was fabulous. It was beautiful outside and we spent the day walking around, eating, and hanging out at Fat Tuesday's. Exhausted, but great memories.

KBSJ. We decorated caps. Jammed out to music. Ate dinner. Fire pit.
They did hair. It was a real sleepover. How funny.

Graduation is Saturday night. Graduation party is Sunday.
I'm so excited to be done.
Applying for jobs. I am hopeful to be Cali bound this year. Maybe not this summer but some time this year. *fingers crossed*
Who knows what will happen but I can not wait until I can do something new with my life. Trying something new. It's all I want.


1 comment

  1. You look like you're having the time of your life! You look really pretty Sammy <3. and I'm thrilled you are working on some PL ;)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.