what we deserve

May 10, 2013


I've mentioned this before and it was brought up again today in random conversation.

We accept the love we think we deserve.

Well, we all deserve to be happy.
You should never let someone treat you as though you are second best.
You are beautiful and worth so much more.

Do not ever let someone make you feel as though you are worthless.

I have been in that situation where nothing I did seemed good enough. No matter what I did I couldn't seem to do right by him and I felt so small.
College was not that long ago and yet, I can't believe how much I have grown and learned since that time.

I told myself I would never put myself in that situation again.
I met someone who made me feel good about myself. He never made me believe I couldn't trust him. I wasn't the crazy girl I was in college.

Then I stumbled upon someone who had good looks and charm.
But I quickly realized it was a young boys game and I didn't want to play.
So I walked away.


We accept the love we think we deserve.


You always deserve someone who will treat you right.
But you don't need anyone to make you feel good.
I didn't need someone to toy with me and then I realized just how much I've grown since college.



Enjoy the loneliness.
Enjoy your own company.
Love who you are without someone else.



1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.