graduation 2013

May 22, 2013


Graduation day.
It was raining, again. Three years ago when I graduated from undergrad it was raining. Blah! This time it wasn't so bad though, just a little bit.
The auditorium was hot. I think they like to make the graduates really uncomfortable. The cap never fits on my head right. It's so awkward.
Masters students sit in the front, so we decided to sit in the front row. Out of order. They give you cards to hand to the speaker when he says your name so who cares. Last names: A, B, G, Q, R, A. Yeah - we're good like that haha. It was so much fun. I enjoyed it more than my undergrad.


Then the next day came the graduation party, with more rain.


Why am I so short!?
No really, I'm not that short - they're all just a lot taller than me; ranging from 6'1 to 6'7. So yeah.

It did rain again, but not terribly. We hung out in the porch area, ate tons of food and drank lots of beer. It was not as crazy as my last graduation party because it was on a Sunday. I was exhausted the next day at work. Good party.

I love my friends.
I am not sure what I would have done without them these past 4 months. I survived because they were there to support me through it all. My determination to finish and start looking for jobs was also a factor. It paid off. 4.0 GPA - can't beat that.


Thank you.
Thank you to those who supported me these last 2 years of school.
Thank you to the people who supported me for the last four months.
I am so very grateful for such amazing people in my life.

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.