taylor swift concert

Jul 21, 2013


I love T-Swizz.
I bought these tickets back in November as a graduation gift to myself. I planned on taking SP with me when I had first purchased them, but with the events occurring that obviously wasn't going to happen. Not that he really wanted to go with me anyways, he had been a willing participant at the time. Instead, I brought my best friends girlfriend J and we had a great time.

I met up with a few high school friends who were also going to the show. We all chatted and laughed about high school, talked about how old we were for being at the concert. You know you're getting old when you start commenting on girls clothing, I can not believe what they are wearing today. Yeah, we're old. There was an hour and a half rain/lightening delay. Totally worth the wait though.

She was amazing. SO GREAT.
I love her transitions into songs, the stories she tells.

Her music speaks to me in such a great way. I know it sounds so cheesy, pop country star Taylor Swift, but some of her music has helped me get passed all of the crap I have gone through this year. She sang All Too Well and it brought some tears to my eyes. I posted this a few days after it all happened and although the song is kind of heart breaking, it helped. I would cry my eyes out and just breathe all the hurt out.

Looking back, I can say her music helped. Her songs about break ups and finding love again helps.
For teenagers and for people in their mid-20's.
It helped me heal and realize we go through these things to learn. Learn what to do the next time around. It's life and we have the ability to choose how we live it.


I can't wait to see her in concert again.
It was a wonderful weekend.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.