currents: august edition

Aug 14, 2013


feeling exhausted from work overload

enjoying the Fall-like weather right now

wanting new glasses that I've looked at for years

waiting for my bridesmaid dress to arrive

saving money for Florida and assorted trips

daydreaming about a life in the future

laughing at memories of the beach this past weekend

drinking some good Seattle coffee

eating nothing because I'm too lazy to get up

listening to the rustling of the trees in my backyard

loving the visits to NYC area lately

rekindling an old friendship

reading blogs because I'm so behind

hoping to go to the beach this weekend

catching up on Project Life and sleep

socializing way too much but loving it

embracing my youth

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.