today is a good day

Sep 24, 2013


I posted this picture Friday on my Instagram because it was exactly what I was thinking.
There had been so much negativity floating around that day and I decided, no, today is going to be a good day. So I went outside for my break, I sat on a bench in the sun, and I let everything bad go away.

Negativity isn't my thing.
I really try to be positive and after this past year; I think I've turned everything around in a good way. My life is falling into a place I am comfortable with and it makes me smile, a lot. I can not begin to explain how much I love and appreciate my support system. I am surrounded by people who care for me and I love reciprocating the feelings.

So stay positive.
Enjoy your surroundings and take in the beauty of this life we live. Don't waste your time on stupid things (I love this print).
Look at your life and say today is a good day; and make it one.

1 comment

  1. I so needed to read this, I am so in a weird-off-funky mood today. It would probably benefit me to go sit outside, take a few deep breaths and focus on something else <3

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.