giants vs. vikings

Oct 29, 2013

Last Monday I went to my first NFL football game, and it was awesome.
I'm not a Giants or Vikings fan, I'm actually a Cowboys fan (I was called a traitor for rooting for the home team), but who can pass up these tickets?



A good friend of mine had an extra ticket and I was all about going to a game, especially in the suite box! I am definitely spoiled now when it comes to NFL football games, I don't think I will ever want to sit in normal seats anymore. We got to stay warm in the inside box and were kept warm under heat lamps on the balcony portion. Provided with free food, beverages, and alcohol. I think I win.



Let's just say the view was awesome. All of my coworkers/Giants fan friends were like wtf how did you get those!? And it was the Giants first win after six straight losses. So yay for going to a good game! I can't wait to go again when he has another extra ticket. I really want to go to a Giants vs. Cowboys game *crosses fingers*





It was a memorable and entertaining experience. I can't wait to do it again.

1 comment

  1. I'm not a sports fan whats so ever, but for box seats with alcohol and snacks I'm SO there. Glad you had fun <3

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.