the countdown

Dec 13, 2013

we went on our first 'date' in Delray for coffee and ice cream

For the last twenty days I have been counting down the days until Florida (B) comes to visit.
Finally, my countdown is over! I could not be more excited.

I am super excited because it's going to snow tomorrow and he's never seen snow. Never. There's still snow on the ground from the past few days but we are getting a few inches on Saturday. I have a weekend filled with things to do and just spending some time together. We are heading into the city on Sunday to do the touristy things like the Macy's Holiday Display, Bryant Park, NY Public Library, Times Square, and Rockefeller Center for the TREE!! I haven't seen it in about two years and it's always so exciting for me. It will be cold. Very cold. I warned him that we would be walking a lot and it would be cold. He's definitely not going to get used to it.

Four days!
I get four days of an exciting weekend. I miss my holiday party at work, but it's totally worth it.
Four days.
We get to spend some quality time together.
And after those four days, he heads back to Florida, but two weeks later I fly there for New Years Eve.


This month is just filled with excitement.
Have a good weekend everyone!



xoxo

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.