monday night life

Feb 13, 2012

So I finally came to the realization that my Monday night class is absolutely boring. I brought my laptop with me so that I would have something to do and entertain me through a 3 hour class. I know you are probably thinking that I should be paying attention, but I read the chapter ahead of time a week ago and started on the homework already. I have my questions ready and that is the only reason I came to class. My professor is a really nice woman, unfortunately she reads off the slides so it's hard to not fall asleep.

My excitement for my bakery business has been dying off due to the fact that I am really busy with schoolwork and life in general. I am waiting for Sandra Busta to design my logos and then I think I will start getting excited again. Right now I am working on the website design and content, it is not easy to come up with this stuff.

Besides my dreams of baking for others, I am still working on my Project Life. Instead of capturing my weeks Sunday to Monday, I decided to do it Monday to Sunday this week. As I was mapping out everything during last week I found it strange that I didn't just keep my weekends in the same week instead of splitting them up. It just makes more sense for my life since I look forward to most of my weekends. The working life has its ups and its downs but overall I like working and not being in school. It's funny I say that when I'm actually in class right now.

Tomorrow will be fun. Why? Valentine's Day! It really isn't that serious to me especially since I have class tomorrow night but it's always cute. Steve and I are going out to dinner after my class and all I asked for was a meaningful card. But for now I am going to work on some web design so my time tonight will be somewhat used.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.