the vow.

Feb 11, 2012

I just came back from the movies with my two roommates, Priscilla and Justina. It was my first time at the dine-in movie and honestly, I'm not a huge fan. I like the big seats and the space, but I don't like the waiters walking back and forth because sometimes they're in the way of the movie, not a fan of that.

The movie..
Let's just say that I cried, about 5 times. Maybe it is because I am at the stage of my life where I know who I am going to spend the rest of my life with and that I can't wait to experience all of those feelings again when we say our vows and spend the rest of our lives together. I know it sounds so cliche but when we met and started dating, I knew in that first week before I left for Thailand that he was someone special to me, that I never had that feeling before. And every time I cried during the movie, I thought in my head oh my God, I love him so much. There were moments in that movie that were just so happy and I cried because I love that feeling, I love knowing that he will always be there to take care of me. That he will be the person by my side when I need him, when my JRA starts to get worse, when I need someone's help. As we watched that movie, I could somehow see how much Steve loves me, how he feels about me. I love the feeling of being in love and almost 2 years later it still feels like that spark. I have never been more ready for something like this.


Besides my rant on how much I love my boyfriend, I really enjoyed the movie. I love Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams. Great combo. Great movie.

Goodnight everyone.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.