cards. quotes. &love.

Mar 7, 2012

Decisions decisions. Still no conclusion.
So on to another note.

I received my business cards in the mail yesterday! HOW EXCITING?! I already gave a few to my roommate and some coworkers. They turned out absolutely perfect, for me anyways. I know that for next time I will get them glossy, I just wanted to make sure that they weren't going to turn out grainy. NOPE. Perfection. I couldn't have asked for a better one. I have to pat myself on the back a little because I am really proud of myself for even trying.



My outlook on life is back to its' normal positiveness. I think the other day was a bump in the road, it's still there but not effecting me as bad as it was. Yesterday had turned out to be a nice little night with some roommates watching Twilight: Breaking Dawn, always the tear jerker for me when they get married.

It's an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bare your soul to and accept you for what you are. I've been waiting, for what seems like a very long time, to get beyond what I am. With Bella I feel like I can finally begin. So I'd like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride. No measure of time with you will be long enough. But let's start with forever.

:') Tear jerker. I think it's because I know what it feels like to be so in love with someone that you can physically feel it, not just emotionally. Ah love.
But besides that, I worked on Project Life Week 9, which will be posted tonight.
I am working on my next baking venture for Mike's Friday birthday celebration.
Homework.
Girl talk & giggles.
Gotta love living with a house full of "young professionals" that were once sorority girls. The lovey dovy mushy stuff that we talk about♥

We love our emoticons. And no, neither of us is engaged, we are just being young girls in love and having a little fun. Soul mates we are.

Project Life post tonight!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.