notification smile.

Mar 15, 2012

I finally made the Facebook page for my bakery! And every time that little red number pops up at the top showing I got a notification, my heart jumps a little bit. I know that sounds completely cheesy but it really is the small things in life that mean so much.

Maybe hitting that "Like" button isn't such a big deal to you, you're a friend and you want to support whatever it is your Facebook friends are doing. But it means so much to someone who has poured their passion into an idea that they truly believe in. I have never felt this passionate about something, about a hobby that I came across, I know what it means to really want something. Seeing that number go from 1 "Like" to 5, 10, 20.. means so so much.


Thank you to all my friends and family who support my idea.


Visit the Facebook page:  HERE.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.