the list

Jun 20, 2012

I am slowly getting to my 25 things list.

I did indeed bake a cake and decorate it, it was not as decorated as I would have liked but it was layered and stuffed with strawberries. Something I have not done. I made the Father's Day cupcakes that were decorated quite nicely so if you put those two together, that is completed ha.

I finished one of my New Years Resolution - read 7 books.
  1. Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  2. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
  3. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
  4. Fifty Shades of Grey by E. L. James
  5. Fifty Shades Darker by E. L. James
  6. Fifty Shades Freed by E. L. James
  7. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Now on my 25 list, I want to read an additional 10 books. So far I have finished one: The Last Lecture by Randy Paush. I would like to reread Tuesday's with Morrie by Mitch Albom, it is by far my favorite book and I love the message it sends to people. I love inspirational books that will make me see life in a different light; more importantly a more positive light. As of right now, I am reading my new copy of VegNews and I love it. I have been to tons of the places that they mention in some of the articles, from Philly to Los Angeles.

I plan on sitting outside on my deck in the sun on this fine first day of summer in high 90 degree weather sipping on a lovely cold fruity drink. Enjoy the day! :

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.