weekend recap.

Jun 11, 2012





Good weather and spending time with a fantastic boyfriend. Since summer kicked off, Somerville has their Friday night car shows, mostly classics and we like to take his car down (even if it isn't a classic) to see these classics. I was amused by this truck that was dressed up to look like Mater from CARS. We spent most of the weekend at his house, his mom took Fifa for a walk in the hot weather and this was her afterwards, she usually handles better but I guess she was exhausted. She also got a haircut later that night. She always looks like such a puppy; everyone mistakes her for a puppy and a boy (pink collars do not help).

Boo to the fact that it is Monday and I am back at work.

2 comments

  1. Gotta love that first photo!
    Guilty as charged - at first glance, I thought FIfa was both a puppy and a boy! So cute.
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha everyone does! I think I need a bigger pink diamond studded collar than maybe it would be better.

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.