clean&simple

Aug 24, 2012



I love to clean.
Is that strange? Again, I like to attribute this quality to my spotless mom. She cleans our house like there is no tomorrow. Do not leave things around because it will get thrown away if it is out of place. When they say you grow up to be like your parents I never wanted to believe that was true as a child, but the more I grow up the more I realize how much I take after my mom. And I have no problem with that at all. I am my mothers daughter.

I had an all out cleaning fest in my bedroom the other day. Living with a dog in confined spaces causes for dust and hair = gross. So I moved my bed, desk, book shelves, everything but the dresser (because I am not superwoman) and dusted, vacuumed, wiped down.. everything. I was pleased with myself. And I told you that I was obsessed with aqua and teal. I was not lying to you.

I also wanted to portray my awesome Target dogs Steve bought me for Christmas one year. I really do love that place. And they are Christmas-y, but they are awesome.


And on this note, I am off to spend the weekend with him and Fifa. Enjoy your weekend everyone!

1 comment

  1. Hey, loving the look of your room Sammy! I'm very much like my mum in many ways, although she probably considers me a more extreme version of herself.

    Random idea - you should consider making that 'clean room' into a wall decal - it has great potential as wall art!

    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.