100 & the start of fall

Sep 26, 2012

100!
Who would have ever thought I'd get this far? Not me. Now I know that this may seem like such a miniscule number to the die-hard bloggers out there but for me, it has been 9 months of at least an update each month. Winning. This became so much more than just updating scrapbook pictures and has become part of my life.. to keep family and friend (who want to read it) updated on my life.



1 // Fall has begun, the weather is changing and I can't really tell if I am a huge fan of it yet. BUT now that it is Fall, I deemed it okay to buy a pumpkin spiced latter from Starbucks. They came out way too early for my liking. I am definitely an iced-coffee-all-year-around kind of girl, but I make exceptions.

2 // Fifa could not find a more convenient place to hang out while I studied and wrote a paper. Sometimes her being as cute as she is, I can't resist.



3 & 4 // Dresses! I am not a huge Forever 21 fan like everyone else, I think the clutter and lack of sizes gives me anxiety. Being small isn't all that great when you are searching for adult clothing and all you can fit into is children's sizes. BUT, I was in luck and found these two great dresses. I love things that tie, it makes fitting so much better. Now I do not have to stress over finding a dress for the wedding we have next weekend. I feel super adult in #2. Maybe I will stop being mistaken as a teenager? Doubt it.



5 // The best part so far, I got to go out to dinner with my parents. Now this may seem very strange to people, it is such a common idea; not for us. We never go out to eat as a family, I would much rather eat what my mom cooks for me than any place out, but meeting half way- this is the only choice we had. We enjoyed a nice Olive Garden dinner and caught up on everything. I don't know what is going to happen when I move to California! AH!



So far Fall, you are looking good. Stay in the 70's and I will be happy until winter hits *sad face*

1 comment

  1. Thanks for sharing these so much - love this little glimpse into your life! You look lovely in that dress!
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.