hello fall 2012

Sep 22, 2012

I can't remember the last time I went apple picking, but I remember it being awesome.

It still is.



The first day of Fall was amazing. It started out beautiful and, although it's raining now, apple picking was bright and sunny. Mostly 80's all day. I love having him around to pick the high apples that no one has touched yet!



The farm we went to was also beautiful. Tons of people were there and it was huge. Big fields of apples everywhere. There was a hayride that would take you farther out, but I am not a huge fan of them; too itchy. The town was so quaint, very "old-townish," if anyone even understand what I mean haha.



We picked 15lbs of apples. All different types. Grabbed an apple cider made from the farm and when we got to the car it was so delicious that we stopped to grab a whole gallon.


I can not wait to make more apple pie!!
Fall is already starting to look wonderful.


Oh, and on another Apple note, my iPhone 5 came on Friday! :) Let's just say I love and hate Apple all at the same time..

2 comments

  1. *nostolgic* I miss going to the apple orchard. It's about 2 hours out of town. I'll probably have to save it for next year when my little guy is a bit bigger. Looks like you two had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to spend a day! Love the idea of that apple cider...
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.