25 secrets

Apr 23, 2013

I am actually terrified to move to California; but I can not wait.

Being a vegetarian and driving manual are two things he taught me that I am eternally grateful for.

I haven't gained weight since I was 14.

So no, being a vegetarian is not the reason I am this skinny. Genetics. All genetics.

I write in all capital letters.

And it's really difficult for me to write lowercase, I forget sometimes.

I talk to my best friend on the phone everyday on my drive home from work.

And the conversation is always different.

When someone takes the parking spot I am leaving, I get really excited and happy for them (seriously, don't judge).

This song broke my heart and got me through everything all at the same time. Confusing, I know.

11 is my favorite number.

Yet, I dislike odd numbers except numbers that are a multiple of 5.

The Big Bang Theory makes me laugh out loud ALL of the time.

Finding a new job is going to suck because I love my coworkers.

I laugh at almost anything mildly humorous.

Probably when it's not that funny, I still laugh or at least have a huge smile on my face.

For this reason, I have a terrible poker face.

I went on a date 2 weeks ago :)

I am addicted to Starbucks coffee: iced, caramel, soy (only when it's made correctly though).

I will never date a guy who doesn't like Fifa.

This list is a lot harder than I thought it was going to be.

Avocados make me cringe, I keep trying them and can't get passed the texture.

The incorrect use of your and you're drives me absolutely crazy.

I refuse to drive through a "drive-thru" because they scare me.

In 16 days I will no longer be 25.


inspired by Elise

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.