busy bee

Jun 7, 2013

My posts have been inconsistent due to my drained energy.

I have not caught up on Project Life. I haven't even looked at it in weeks.
My summer class is so whatever because I have already graduated, so taking it seriously is really difficult. I need to keep my 4.0 though so I will be getting an A.

Work has been obnoxious. I have been working my butt off and it is crazy.
I know, welcome to what a real job feels like. I was so caught off guard. I am used to casual days and those have been few and far between. Bigger clients mean more work and more stress.
I really am going to miss this job when I leave, really miss it. I love the people I work with and the people in the building. I am a social butterfly so I know a lot of people who work in this building.

Everyday life has become a blur.
My weekends are packed with tons of stuff with awesome friends. This weekend is no exception. I will be spending Friday and Saturday night in AC for two different birthdays. I am going to be exhausted. My brother is in town for a few days but I won't see him much.

A tropical storm is headed our way. Lots of rain.
It won't rain on my parade this weekend.


Enjoy your weekend everyone!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.