vacation part two

Jan 5, 2014

After a lot of flying and getting sick, I finally ended up in Florida to spend New Years Eve with B.  When I say I was happy to see him, it is basically an understatement, because I was beyond ecstatic.  The 40 minute delay I had to wait for him was not too pleasing but it was totally worth it.  Holding his hand on the hour drive back to his place was enough to make the whole trip worth it.

We spent the next day just laying there talking and enjoying each others company.  His roommate took us out to lunch at a Thai restaurant, he wanted my opinion if the food would be 'authentic.'  If you were wondering, no it was not haha.


this is why we are so great together, funny faces from the both of us

When the evening arrived, we headed to our mutual friends to go out to dinner.  Now, the worst place to take a vegetarian to dinner is an all-you-can-eat Brazilian steak house!  And that is where we went!  There was about 10 of us, neither of the people I knew picked this place so I can not blame them.  It was a lot of fun going out to eat and hanging out with everyone, I just did not feel well so it was hard to even visit the salad bar and get enough to eat.  Then we ventured to the bar for a few drinks and back to Chel's house for celebrations, food, and drinks.  Watched the ball drop, and counted down to the new year...


***
People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I had the pleasure of bringing in the new year with old/new friends and a new boyfriend.  I may keep repeating myself when I say this, but only because it is true.  This year has taught me so much and I would not have changed a thing about it.  I begin my year with a smile and a happy heart

1 comment

  1. I'm glad you started the New Year with a happy heart. Oddly enough, even through pictures there seems to be something indescribable about you and him. He suits you quite well (and you him). I can tell just form photos he seems laid back but fun loving (a lot like you!) . I think that's awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.