friday faves | 03

Feb 21, 2014


Let's go with five random things I've found throughout this past week..
    01 // Positive vibes are needed. 
    02 // Olya Schmidt's, her water color paintings on Instagram are amazing. The little details and fun, colorful drawings are so awesome. It makes me want to start painting with water colors and learn to draw.
    03 // This website shows you all the fonts on your computer and what it would look like when you type specific words. I love this website because I forget the different fonts I download sometimes. This totally helps. 
    04 // Although I am completely behind, Project Life still sits in the back of my mind and how much I need to catch up. I found a new favorite blog to follow on her Project Life progression and I love the hashtag because it deals with those of us without children. #singlegirlsb by Tracy; inspirational! 
    05 // I recently signed up for Netflix (I know I'm behind) and the only reason I really wanted it was to watch Sherlock. My brother introduced me to the show in December and I loved it. There aren't many seasons or episodes for that matter, BUT they are an hour and a half long - mini movies!


Enjoy your weekend Internet friends!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.