getting out

Mar 2, 2014

Lately, I have been stuck in a rut.
Stuck in life, trying to figure out what I really want to do with my life and all things in the future..


As I get older, because I'm creeping up on 27 in a few months, I feel like a part of me needs to really focus on what I want. What do I want to do? What is going to make me happy? What am I trying to achieve? All questions I have no answers to. I am in school for my second Masters and I still can not truly pin point what to do afterwards. Finding a job is not as easy as I had hoped and it blows.

Getting comfortable at my current job is just not an option anymore, especially considering I don't want to be in this field anymore. Science is not for me. I need to find something different and not in the northeast. I am so sick of the snow and the cold.. so sick of it. I want to live in the warmth and by the beach; I know that for sure.

Am I supposed to know what I want to do now?
By 27, you're supposed to know right? I need to focus on my future and I need to focus on getting out of my creative rut. My energy levels have decreased dramatically, I still continue to blame the frigid cold weather. I also think I need a place to do my creative endeavors and my apartment hasn't accommodated for that, not yet anyways.

March is my month to turn things around. Search for jobs, work on my creative outlet, get more things in order. This year has been a struggle, I need to get up and get on it. Let's go March, I'm ready for you.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.