currently: july edition

Jul 21, 2014

Artscape 2014 in Baltimore

super excited that classes are over for the next six weeks

cringing over the bills/expenses I have in the next four weeks

editing pictures I took over the weekend spent in Baltimore

designing baby shower game books for P's shower in August

loving my new Behance Action book

eating home cooked meals from my mom, nom nom nom

drinking less Starbucks coffee and French pressing it at home

counting down the days until Europe, THREE weeks

reading Eleanor & Park, I bought it during Christmas and have had no time until now

enjoying the nice weather we've been having; I am loving the cool summer nights

researching for a lens to take on my trip

watching nothing in particular, except HBO movies

listening to Timeflies on repeat

wanting to learn how to design my blog on my own, looking to take this course

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.