life lately

Feb 1, 2017


Coloring really is relaxing, no wonder kids love it and people have reinvented the adult coloring book. I need to begin coloring the February edition of my planner. My spare time has been spent mostly reading books or napping. It has not been the warmest of weathers here so my energy levels have been on low, especially not going to the gym (which I need to tomorrow). I am 1/4th through my second book and it's pretty good. I don't love it as much as Station Eleven.

Blogging has been difficult since my MacBook died. My heart broke when I realized it wouldn't turn on, I restarted it a few times and it never actually turned on. I have not backed it up in 3 months so... oops there goes my stuff. Luckily, we have Liam's laptop that he never uses so here I am! The sad thing is that it has no photo editing software so my phone is all I have right now! I need to replace the hard drive, which I bought a few months back knowing it would crash. I have had it since college and it was my first big purchase alone. Hopefully I can revive it instead of spending $1500 on a new one.

A lot in life is going on all around us and it's going to be a tough few years. It breaks my heart every time I see a new story with how much hate is going on and blatant disregard for humanity. I think another update is needed for that though.

So if my post seems sporadic, it's because they are.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.