reading list | 03

Mar 31, 2017

My reading has slowed down, for no real reason but I did finish this book soon after the second one. Liam had gotten me this book for our one year anniversary because he knows how much I love Gilmore Girls. I love reading these autobiographies, I have read a bunch of them, including Tina Fey, Chip and Joanna Gaines, Mindy Kaling x 2, Lena Dunham, and Amy Poehler and there is still a few more on my list.


Unfortunately, this book was not my favorite. I struggled with it in the beginning and I think she wrote it in the same way she would speak on Gilmore Girls. I thought I would enjoy that, but sadly, I found out that it was not my cup of tea. It felt more like an annoying friend talking to me about a story I had no interest in but because I love the friend, I would listen. When she got into more detail about Gilmore Girls, it was more entertaining because I love the show but it was too step-by-step every season.

It wasn't filled with lessons learned and more fun things as I had hoped.
The reviews on Amazon were great so maybe it's just me that didn't like it and I am the outsider! But for me, it was a quick read and I am glad I did it but, I wouldn't recommend anyone buying it.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.