wedding wednesday: we booked a venue!

Apr 5, 2017

HOORAY!

We signed our papers last Thursday and put a deposit on the venue and I could not be more excited. We won't be getting married until Fall 2018 so we still have a long ways away before we decide on many things. Well, I'm pretty sure I have decided on many of those things already but there will be room for adjustments.

I was dead set on eloping and having a small gathering of our closest friends and family. I started planning it out in Rochester, NY and calling small venues. Liam agreed, he was okay with the idea, he just wanted to marry me. One day I was searching on Wedding Wire for venues and I thought there was no way there would be a venue in this area nice enough for us (me). Lo and behold, this beautiful venue I came across. I fell in love. I called right away and talked about the details, I texted Liam and he laughed. I have changed my mind on venues, eloping, weddings almost 4 or 5 times so he is used to it by now. We went to see the barn a week later and now here we are! We have a venue!

The details inside are so perfect. It is an old restored barn with beautiful structures. We will have the ceremony on the property, there are a few places available and I am so excited! There is so much potential, we also plan on building our own farm house table for inside the venue. Maybe not for every table but we will create a mix of farm house and round tables. Yellow Brick Home did a great DIY patio table that we will be using!

Get ready for the wedding DIY to begin! Well, maybe in a few months when it is warmer and we are done with the house renovations.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.