friday faves | 01

Jan 17, 2014


    01 // Kal Barteski is popping up all over the place with Studio Calico and now Amy Tan's new collection. I loved this print so much that I had purchased it for my eventual gallery wall.  For now, it sits atop my storage in a frame as I walk out the door.  It is pretty awesome. 
    02 // Ellay Films was just launched by a blogger I follow and I think it is pretty freakin' rad.  I watched all six videos and loved their work.  It makes me want to live on the West Coast when I get married so I can have them be the filmographers. I also adored Jaymee's personal wedding video so much - it was adorable.
    03 // I love a good weekender bag and this fits it. Simple, my fave. 
    04 // A few weeks ago I caught myself watching Twilight Breaking Dawn Part I (please don't judge me) and I can't stop listening to this song.  The instrumentals are amazing and so is his voice. 
    05 // I wish I had half the creative inspiration as Elsie from ABM does because I want her kitchen design so badly.  Especially that fridge, *drool*

Time to get back to work..

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© oh hello sam. Design by Fearne.